Some basic principles
- There is no centralized admission and admission deadlines vary from one programme to another! This means that you must check with each institution and for each programme!
- Most of the programmes are bi- or trilingual: Courses are given either in French, German or English. Knowledge of at least 2 of these 3 languages of instruction is required. You will have to provide a language certificate unless you have completed your secondary education in a public secondary school in Luxembourg.
- Some programmes have limited capacity. Places are awarded following a selection procedure specified on the institution's website.
- Registration fees do not exceed 400 euros per semester (exceptions exist) unless you opt for private tuition.
- Choose your study programme using our search engine.
- Check the admission conditions and deadlines for submitting your application form on the institution's website.
- Make your request online.
- If you are accepted, proceed with the final registration within the deadline.
- Apply for a visa and residence permit if you are a non-European student.
- Find out about student life, student housing in Luxembourg, social security, budget, financial aid, etc.