The number of halls of residence is growing and apartment shares are becoming more and more popular.
Residences at the University of Luxembourg
The University of Luxembourg has 36 halls of residence, with a total of 1,087 accommodation units, located in the following areas:
Housing types and prices
- A furnished single room of 15 m2 = 365 € (charges included) with a shared kitchen and bathroom;
- A furnished single room of 19 m2 = 455 €, with a private bathroom and shared kitchen;
- A furnished studio of 24 m2 = 695 €.
- Double furnished studios for couples of 35 m2 =1050 €.
Conditions and steps of procedure
- University housing is reserved for regular students of the University of Luxembourg and exchange students;
- Online booking requests can be done as from 1st July;
- A confirmation of reservation is sent within 15 days upon payment of a security deposit;
- Students sign a home insurance policy;
- Students sign the rental contract and receive the keys.
There are specialised websites, amongst the most prominent you will find: