Practical information

Choosing the correct form  

  • If you are applying for financial aid for the first time or if you have changed your programme of study (e.g. you have completed your Bachelor and are starting a Master), use the 'First-time application' form.
  • If you have already applied for financial aid and are not changing your programme of study, use the 'Subsequent application' form.
  • Applications for financial aid must be submitted each semester (even if the student has registered with the institution for a full year) between 1 August and 30 November for the winter semester and between 1 January and 30 April for the summer semester.


The financial aid


Download the forms under 'Forms'.

Supporting documents

See the supporting documents required for your application

Last update