Practical information

Choosing the correct form  

  • If you are applying for financial aid for the first time or if you have changed your programme of study (e.g. you have completed your Bachelor and are starting a Master), use the 'First-time application' form.
  • If you have already applied for financial aid and are not changing your programme of study, use the 'Subsequent application' form.

Components of the financial aid


Supporting documents

Have a look at the supporting documents required for your application


Last update