Required documents: Certificate indicating the results of your previous academic years

After four semesters of financial assistance for your undergraduate studies, you must include the results of all previous semesters (or attach a certificate issued by the institution), which indicate the total number of ECTS credits validated for the programme on which you are enrolled (or other credits applicable in the country of your studies).


return to previous page

Last update