Required documents: Certificate with the amount of family allowances or certificate of non-payment of allowances in the country of residence

You must include a certificate from the competent Family Benefits Office indicating the monthly amount of child benefits received for the student. The certificate must be recent and show the amounts received as of 1 August of the current academic year. If you do not receive any family benefits in Germany, please provide us with a certificate that states that you are not entitled to family allowances in Germany and the reason for refusal.


return to previous page

Last update