| Recherche avancée
 | Imprimer cette page

Formalités administratives

To enter New Zealand you need

  • to have an offer of a place from a New Zealand education provider such as a school, polytechnic or university
  • evidence that you've arranged accommodation through the education provider or through another person
  • to be in good health. If your stay is longer than six months, in some cases you may need to complete a Tuberculosis clearance. And if it's longer than two years, you'll have to provide medical and police certificates
  • to have the right visa for your visit.
  • a passport that's valid for at least three months past the date you are to leave New Zealand
  • to proof that you plan to leave New Zealand once you've completed your study
  • to proof that:
    • you have paid any course fees that you are required to pay or
    • you are exempt from paying fees or
    • you have a scholarship or an award that covers your fee
    • you have enough money to support yourself during your stay

If you're granted a Student Permit you need to meet certain conditions during your stay:

  • attend the place of study noted in your permit (however you can apply to change your course or the institution)
  • you may only undertake work allowed by your Student Permit
  • stay in New Zealand for the time allowed by your permit.