Before you start your application process, make sure you have all your documents ready .
Plan your studies in 7 steps
- Understand the Danish higher education system
- Search for courses and choose your programmes. You can apply for up to 8 programmes!
- Check the admissions requirements and prepare your application on optagelse.dk.
- Prove your English proficiency with a TOEFL or IELTS test
- Turn in your application online by the 15 March deadline or even before this date to avoid any queue at www.optagelse.dk
- After the application deadline 15 march, at 12 noon you can change the order of your priorities until 5 July, 12 noon
- Start looking for an accomodation as early as you can. Contact the housing office of your university for help.