Steps to follow before leaving
- get informed about the different irish institutions of higher education and their entrance requirements (at least 10 months in advance)
- take the different tests usually required (Toefl test and SAT or ACT test)
- then apply by 1. February through the Central Applications Office
- try to get information about student accomodation and life in Ireland
- Start your search for accommodation early!
- Do as much research as you can online, check out how close are they to the campus and how easy is it to get to the campus via public transport/walking/cycling etc.