Admission to all undergraduate programmes is competitive. Every university and university college has its own procedure for selecting candidates.
- Secondary school leaving diploma (diplôme de fin d’études secondaires/secondaires techniques)
- grades obtained, assessment of work samples, interview results, special admission tests and eventually work experience linked to the chosen area of study
- good knowledge of English (e.g. Toefl test or IELTS test)
- good proficiency in mathematics
Applications are processed through the central application portal Universityadmissions.se
Through this website you can:
- create a user account
- search for courses and programmes
- fill out and send in your application
- receive and print out your Notification of selection results
- reply to any offers of admission
There are no tuition fees for students from EU or EEA countries.