Admission to all undergraduate programmes is competitive. Every university and university college has its own procedure for selecting candidates.
The majority of bachelors and masters programmes in Sweden begin in the autumn semester.
- Secondary school leaving diploma (diplôme de fin d’études secondaires/secondaires techniques)
- grades obtained, assessment of work samples, interview results, special admission tests and eventually work experience linked to the chosen area of study
- good knowledge of English (e.g. Toefl test or IELTS test)
- good proficiency in mathematics
Applications are processed through the central application portal Universityadmissions.se
Through this website you can:
- create a user account
- search for courses and programmes
- fill out and send in your application
- receive and print out your Notification of selection results
- reply to any offers of admission
There are no tuition fees for students from EU or EEA countries.