Before you start your application process, make sure you have all your documents ready .
Plan your studies in 7 steps
- Understand the Swedish higher education system
- Search for courses and choose your programme
- Prepare your application on Universityadmissions.se
- Prove your English proficiency with a TOEFL or IELTS test
- Turn in your application online by the 16 January deadline, sothat you receive your notification of selection results in late March.
- Accept your offer by the 14 April deadline.
- Start looking for an accomodation as early as you can. Contact the housing office of your university for help.
Now it's time to buy your ticket and go to Sweden!