British universities offer a wide range of undergraduate and graduate studies.
Over 120 institutions offer degree level courses in the UK. So how to make your choice? Start with the very first questions like:
- what subject area are you interested in?
- where do you want to study: at a Campus university or at a city university?
- are you looking for a big city or a town?
- in which part of the country?
- are you planning to get back home regularly?
As there is no centralized organization of courses, every university provides degrees by its own. Thus, there might be some important differences concerning programmes between the various institutions.