Social security

A valid European Insurance Card gives you the right to access state-provided health care. So you are entitled to free medical treatment under the UK’s National Health Service (NHS)

You must also register in Britain with a doctor or General Practitioner and a local dentist.

To get a maximum reimbursement, always choose a practitioner of the NHS.

Check the official website of the UK government regarding changes related to Brexit.

Dernière mise à jour