© Paul Hilbert

Internships may be included in your study programme (especially in arts, engineering studies, medical studies…). This is especially the case for the so-called “sandwich courses”.

Sandwich courses normally last for four years at degree level, with work experience or foreign studies normally taking place in your third year.

Where you will go and what you will do depends on the subject; modern languages students might study at a foreign university, business students might work with companies either in Britain or abroad, while science students might work in a laboratory.

Some universities arrange placements for you, but others expect you to find one yourself. You might do this by writing to employers directly.

Information about this is given by the different universities or colleges.


Dernière mise à jour