Study abroad

You are planning to pursue higher education. Click on a country to get the necessary information.

Don't be surprised to read some sections written in English or German!

To make your information easier and avoid making English or German technical terms incomprehensible by translating them into French, we have chosen to introduce you to the German-speaking countries of study in German and the English-speaking countries of study in English!

Make sure before you register that the diploma is recognised and entitles you to state financial aid for higher education.

Study abroad with a refugee status

The refugee status obtained in Luxembourg allows you to travel to another EU country for a maximum of 3 months. Beyond 3 months, you must apply for a long-term stay visa/ student visa following the procedure indicated by the country concerned. Registration fees/ tuition fees for non-European students may be charged!


Last update